Cucumbers ideas?

Reaction score
I just finished picking some nice size cucumbers from my first garden. They came out awesome! However, does anyone have any cucumbers recipes?

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Congratulations on a successful harvest. Cucumbers are great just slice with tomatoes, salt and pepper or use a dip like ranch dressing. You can pickle them or dice them up and put them in tuna salad.

Reaction score
There is an entire thread around here of cucumber ideas. You can do everything with them from making beverages to deep frying them.

47b099008b7855240cf01121ecff6d17.jpg

Reaction score
I actually just came across a really good cucumber recipe the other day. It's called "chilled cucumbers". You will need two large cucumbers, a medium red onion, a green bell pepper, reduced sour cream, 3 cups of ice water and lastly a tablespoon of sugar. Combine the cucumbers, ice water and a pinch of salt. Cover and chill for one hour in the refrigerator. After that hour, drain and add your remaining ingredients. Mix it up and put it back in the refrigerator and chill. There cool, crisp and super healthy!

Ask a Question