P1030107.JPG
P1030094.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
These pictures feel like spring, Scotkat!:love: They're beautiful! My favorite is the first one, it looks amazing. All of these small flowers are so perfect, I love their oval petals.
Crocuses are one of the loveliest plants:) I'm so happy that they grow in my area, too:)

Reaction score
Lovely pictures and lovely crocuses Scotcat - love them all - but particularly the ones in the last picture - which I'm really drawn to because of their slightly unusual but very striking color.
As you know - I just love seeing pictures of all the spring flowers that don't grow where I live and seeing them always seems to brighten my day - so once again thank you so much for sharing your lovely pictures of spring :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you Claudine and Gata

One of my raised bed is full of large white double crocus.

In Autumn I shall be adding large purple crocus along with Pauline dwarf crocus.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Love the purple one, they are all beautiful. We had some in our yard but I think the lawn guy did them in.

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Iris-flowered Crocus (Crocus banaticus) is among the most distinctive in the genus, being the sole member of the Subgenus Crociris. This Fall-blooming native of eastern Europe is the only Crocus with three large, outer tepals (sepals) and three minute, inner tepals (petals).
Crocus_banaticus.jpg

Ask a Question