Create a herb wheel

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I saw this herb wheel on Pinterest and thought I would share it. It looks like a great way to grow herbs out doors.

d2d4a7a2fd0376fc8db7bb00e5fa556a.jpg

I could see plants succulents in the wheel also.

3d7d7dd05b88adaf05a33ec4de2af3c7.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
I love the charming rustic/vintage look to the display like that! It really does look lovely, plus it's a nice way of separating your herbs into individual sections whilst still keeping them all conveniently close together!

I also really enjoy Pinterest for getting garden inspiration...it's amazing what some people repurpose!

Reaction score
This is amazing! Planting and growing herbs like this way will give us an easy identification of the herbs in .our garden and it will be easy for us to pick the herb we want to use. This is a very brilliant and nice idea. Thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
So darn pretty and charming! What a nice way to grow herbs if you can find one of those wheels and if you have the space for that kind of thing :) So pretty!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It looks cute! I especially like the first picture. It's a really neat idea, but I don't have a garden yet and I honestly don't know where to find a wheel like this, so I can't give it a try.
I grow herbs in my kitchen:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
I really like that. I might try something like that myself.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Seriously, I'm trying to figure out if I have enough space in my backyard to do this. This is a great idea and really cute!!

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
This is a very innovative way of growing herbs compared to the conventional way. I love herbs and would recommend herbs to any and everyone who is ready to take my advice on treatment. I guess it is from my experience over the years on herbs providing a faster and last longing cure to Western medication.

Reaction score
Looks nice!

I can totally see it in a country - style restaurant's garden or in a smaller pub. It's a little too much for my style to put it in the garden, but who knows, right?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Oh that's lovely! I already bought railing beds for my herbs but maybe next year and I'd have the perfect spot for it too. I love Pinterest, I swear if I could make a living out of browsing on there I would. I'm going to have to keep an eye out for old wheels this summer, maybe at garage sales or something of the sort. As for herbs, I'd like to know what kind of herbs people plant? So far I've got basil, savory, rosemary and lemon grass. I've heard of lemon grass warding off mosquitoes, any other herbs/flowers known to do that?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My goodness, that is just fantastic, and I am amazed at the creativities of human mind! What a wonderful ideal to use those wheels!

Ask a Question