Contests....

auntiecindi

My Waffle KITTY !
Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone know of contests for houseplants. I have a plant I am very happy with how it's looking and would love for it to be judged.

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I am sorry, I do not know of any contests for houseplants. :( You could try contacting your local gardening club, or try entering it in your state fair.

Barring that, if you want to post pictures of it, I am sure you would get some comments!! (y)

auntiecindi

My Waffle KITTY !
Reaction score
Country
United States
TY Esther I will start looking around to see what I can find. I posted a photo of my favorite plant in Houseplant Success. I am new here so I hope I did it right, still learning how to navigate.. LOL

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Yes Facebook is a great way to gather information and stay in touch.
I am on it daily. I get local events announcements that otherwise I would not find. My "friends" are more distant and near, as I belong to private cooking groups (learn a lot) and other garden groups for sharing stuff. The found some high school classmates, as I live far from where I grew up. its fun. I also get new releases. etc.

auntiecindi

My Waffle KITTY !
Reaction score
Country
United States
Where are you located and what are you growing. I wish I could have more of a vegetable garden and a hummingbird garden but it's a bit too much work and expense. I just retired a year ago I have the time but not the energy.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Where are you located and what are you growing. I wish I could have more of a vegetable garden and a hummingbird garden but it's a bit too much work and expense. I just retired a year ago I have the time but not the energy.
The initiator of this thread is talking about a houseplant. not a vegetable garden or hummingbird garden.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustafe2024

Latest Threads