Container Gardening

Reaction score
I am attempting compartment planting shockingly not long from now. I have begun some from seed and acquired a couple of plants. Not a great deal of the seeds have created in light of current circumstances, yet I'm not spurning them basically yet. The plants are doing unprecedented regardless. It's without a doubt a trial run, and I'm learning!

Good circumstances with yours!:)

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am very interested in container gardening and would very much appreciate the advice and suggestions of others, especially one easiest vegetables to grow in containers.
I found a " beginners Guide " while doing a search and a lot of info can be found on line but always great to have information from others with hands on trial and error experience..so I can maybe skip some of the "errors" Plus the site is a content mill which in many cases is not written by someone who is an authoritative source or has actual hands on experience with the subject the are providing an article or information about.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
I grew great leeks, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and varius herbs in pots.

Just remember they need watering more often than in ground plants.

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I am attempting compartment planting shockingly not long from now. I have begun some from seed and acquired a couple of plants. Not a great deal of the seeds have created in light of current circumstances, yet I'm not spurning them basically yet. The plants are doing unprecedented regardless. It's without a doubt a trial run, and I'm learning!

Good circumstances with yours!:)

This is a good choice to make especially if you have limited space. Most of the residential areas nowadays are not equipped with ample space for planting outdoors as individuals may be in adjoining apartments. To see individuals doing this is extremely positive and must be commended.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Here is the reason I like my containers. I can move them any darn time i want to.

Like rearranging the decor. Or following the sun!

lots of flexibility.

Ask a Question