Coniogramme emeiensis golden zebra leaves curling

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
why does the leaves on my coniogramme emeiensis golden zebra curl and they feel dry. I first saw it yesterday so I watered it but now it look like this and not healthy at all what can I do?
it gets semi sun, I have a humidifier not far away.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 216
Reaction score
Country
United States
When you saw it yesterday, it was over-watered before you watered it again. Take the nursery pot out of the container and allow the soil to dry. Its wilting from overwatering because the oxygen has been cut off from the roots. Put the plant on a something to raise if off the shelf to expose the drainage holes. Maybe a oscillating fan in the room moving the air around may help too. Golden Zebra's are very sensitive to overwatering.

Attachments

• IMG_1500.JPG
    IMG_1500.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 171
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
When you saw it yesterday, it was over-watered before you watered it again. Take the nursery pot out of the container and allow the soil to dry. Its wilting from overwatering because the oxygen has been cut off from the roots. Put the plant on a something to raise if off the shelf to expose the drainage holes. Maybe a oscillating fan in the room moving the air around may help too. Golden Zebra's are very sensitive to overwatering.
Thanks I will try that! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dundhimachine

Latest Threads