Composting kettles

Reaction score
Composting kettle help urban gardens who have little or no space to compost and find instant liquid compost for their gardens.
The blades in this kettle help churn your left over kitchen scraps into liquid plant food for your container garden. All you need to do is add some water to it. Handy and useful for some I think..
I do this with my blender ... LOL

re-can.jpeg

117105_5_600.jpeg

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Which method is better this compost kettle or composting ? I have been saving my kitchen scrapes for two weeks, I will grind them up for now because I do not have any red wriggles to start the composting process.

Reaction score
Which method is better this compost kettle or composting ? I have been saving my kitchen scrapes for two weeks, I will grind them up for now because I do not have any red wriggles to start the composting process.
Pat, If you have the space you could let the scraps compost.. for me space is premium and I need to put the scraps to good use.. I also need compost instantly so I just drop them into a blender each day and I am done with it. I also have a pot of compost .. into which I have now added earth worms to speed up the process. I like the vermiculite too. I guess you need to decide what you want do do for yourself depending on your needs.

Ask a Question