Cliff and coast flowers

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Popped down the cliffs for a bit today :)
DSCN1333.JPG
DSCN1334.JPG

DSCN1335.JPG
DSCN1336.JPG
DSCN1337.JPG
DSCN1339.JPG

Foot path is shut as its falling into the sea :(
DSCN1340.JPG
DSCN1341.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
So pretty! I miss living near the ocean. Although our Great Lakes, and all the smaller ones are very beautiful too.
What's that burdock-looking plant in the second photo? I have the same thing all over my side yard. It never gets flowers or thistle seeds though.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Think those leaves are Burdock, the last years spikey thing was probably an eryngium. I'll check later in the year :)

Reaction score
Amazing! But... don't you get a bit nervious when you are around all those plants... in those cliffs? I asking because I've a thing for bugs, specially the ones that might get on my jeans and maybe crawl and go up my leg and bite me or something, lol. Ugh... I got goosebumps just thinking of that.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Had a multicoloured bug crawl up my sleeve in a greenhouse at RHS Wisley, I had my top off in an instant, much to the amusement of the Ladies that were there :D

Never did find the bug though :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hahahaha, a multicoloured brug you say? Fancy! :ROFLMAO::LOL: I once had a ant crawl up my pants, I was 8 or so, didn't find the ant either, had my pants off, luckily I was at home :cautious:

Ask a Question