9a
Country
United Kingdom
20140801_144224.jpg

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I love chocolate so I will be making this cake soon. Your picture is more appealling than the one on the link. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Becky i am not very fund of beets so i am not sure if i would enjoy this cake; but i guess i wont know until i give it a try.

Reaction score
Woah, I never thought that beetroot would go so well with cake, this picture looks so good! I bet this cake tasted amazing, thanks for sharing that recipe with us, but I don't think I'm brave enough to ever try it. It's interesting to know those two can be mixed together tho ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Becky i am not very fund of beets so i am not sure if i would enjoy this cake; but i guess i wont know until i give it a try.

You can't really taste the beetroot at all, it just makes the cake really moist! I'd really recommend trying it (y)

The reason I baked the cake is that we were visiting my parents for the weekend, and I've come home with a bag full of produce from their garden! Got lots of beetroots, so I'm planning on making some beetroot and orange chutney, beetroot and ginger chocolate brownies, and if I've got enough left a beetroot tarte tatin which we would have with goats cheese. YUM! :D

Reaction score
Oh Becky it seems like you do know your way around the kitchen and are very creative too; i think i will take your recommendation and give the chocolate beetroot cake a try.

Ask a Question