Cherries

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
It is cherry season here now and they are so delicious. I would love to find a plant that grows cherries and was wondering if anyone knows if that is possible. Can you grow cherries at home?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible:( Even dwarf cherry trees are quite big and need a lot of space.
I wish it was cherry season here as well! I love those fruits, they're super yummy:love:

Reaction score
You can yes - providing you have enough room for a cheery tree to grow and although I have ten very large cherry trees growing a relatively small space considering their size - I do know that there are now many cherry tree varieties especially suited to the smaller garden.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have never really been a bigger cherry eater, until here recently. The seed in the middle use to really bother me, for some reason.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I hate those seeds too, Lauren Chaste. They're so annoying. But I open every cherry before eating it anyway, because I need to make sure that there are no worms inside of it. Worms are disgusting:eek:

Ask a Question