Cauliflower Head (No Head see why)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 10a
Country
Cyprus
After I spent about 4 months growing cauliflower from seed it suddenly dawned on me that I was not getting any cauliflower heads.
In this video, you will see what happened and if anybody or anything benefited from this experience.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hopefully our brassica expert on this forum @headfullofbees will respond to your post but IMO I can see 2 major things wrong with the way the plants were planted. They are too close together and they do not have sufficient soil depth.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 10a
Country
Cyprus
Hopefully our brassica expert on this forum @headfullofbees will respond to your post but IMO I can see 2 major things wrong with the way the plants were planted. They are too close together and they do not have sufficient soil depth.
Well, I'm no master gardener. Sure we can agree that cauliflowers planted too close together could produce a smaller head, as for the depth I have successfully grown cauliflower plants in the same raised bed before with medium-sized heads, I believe that these cauliflower plants were susceptible to high temperatures.

Ask a Question