Cascading Plants?

Reaction score
Country
United States
We have a few planters (6”x6”x36”) that sit on top of our deck railing. I’m trying to find an annual plant that will sort of cascade/trail down over the railing and create some extra privacy. Fast growing is preferred, but any recommendations would be amazing!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
For a while. It can cover a house eventually. What about Kudzu? Its rapid and has big leaves. Its pretty invasive around here. Maybe multi plant scene is better and more interesting?
Screenshot_20210425-222723_compress57.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
United States
For a while. It can cover a house eventually. What about Kudzu? Its rapid and has big leaves. Its pretty invasive around here. Maybe multi plant scene is better and more interesting?

Never have even heard of kudzu, but just did some quick research and apparently it is illegal to buy in Illinois. Kinda makes sense at it is starting to invade this state as well. Maybe I could go out into the woods and try to find some haha. Was thinking about throwing some lantana in there with whatever type of vines I go with

Ask a Question