Can you identify this tree

Reaction score
I have four of these trees growing in my yard, I did not plant any of them, they all started from seed. The pictures are of the same tree and is about 2' tall, there are two this size and two others about 4" tall. Can you identify this tree? I think it is some sort of blue cedar but am unsure. I need to identify it b/c I am going to transplant it and the others somewhere in the yard and would like to know how big (height and width) they are going to get.

Thanks

P1040852.JPG

P1040850.JPG
P1040851.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
It kind of looks like some kind of spruce. I just realized I didn't read carefully before, must have been more sleepy than I realized. I'd say cut a small piece from a low lying branch and take it to a garden or agricultural center and see if someone there can tell you.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
It just looks like a cedar to me the new growth may just have deeper color
we have a bunch growing around a old family cemetery on the farm.
I don't know how old the largest one is , but the top had been struck by lightning and its still at least 35 ft tall

Ask a Question