Can anyone Id this tree

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, either Acacia baileyana or dealbata are most likely. If you're in southern California or other sikilar area it can be invasive, otherwise a nice tree that doesn't need a lot of water or have major pest problems.

Tea

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks like a Golden Mimosa
Thanks
Yeah, either Acacia baileyana or dealbata are most likely. If you're in southern California or other sikilar area it can be invasive, otherwise a nice tree that doesn't need a lot of water or have major pest problems.
I inherited 2 of these stunning trees in my new backyard , not sure what you mean can be invasive?

Attachments

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States

Thanks

I inherited 2 of these stunning trees in my new backyard , not sure what you mean can be invasive?
Invasive means unwanted plants sprouting up everywhere. When I lived in the Houston area I had Mimosa trees and my wife started to hate them because they kept her too busy pulling them out of her flower beds.

Ad

Advertisements

Tea

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can you id this yellow flower plant also, thanx

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
It is the flower of the golden mimosa tree. Leaves of the different species of mimosa slightly vary

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Country
United States
This new one is Acacia cultriformis the Knifeblade Acacia. It doesn't get as big and is almost never a weed problem. It doesn't need much water either. Lucky you to get 2 nice trees/shrubs as housewarming gifts;).

Ask a Question