Campanula

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Hello!
My boyfriend's mother gave us a new plant. I think it's Campanula, but it didn't come with any tags.
It looks nice, but I'll plant it outside, because Campanulas don't want to grow in our apartment. Also, it's not my favorite shade of purple.

20160403_183439.jpg

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
That's a beautiful plant you have there. I saw this pic and took a while wondering where I've seen this flower before. Then it hit me! My home computer's wallpaper has a picture of a flower that looks like this! Here it is:
259206-werecat.jpg

Really beautiful colors!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
The picture doesn't show up for me, can you post it again? I'd love to see it:) Some Campanulas are really beautiful. I dream about getting an Elizabeth Oliver variety.

Reaction score
Oh my God, what a nice purple shade! I absolutely adore every shade of purple, I'd love to get a plant like this one. By the way, where did you get those plant pots?

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Hmm. my bad with that picture. Didn't. Also mine is a shade of blue but its just as mesmerizing to look at.
Animals___Insects_Bee_in_blue_campanula_collects_nectar_100565_.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Trellum - I buy pots like this in Pepco. They're very inexpensive:)
Owdboggy - I'll try to take photos of the leaves when I have a better camera.
Aquaticneko - it's a beautiful picture!:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
If you don't like the color of those flowers, can I have it @claudine ? I too love all shade of purple, just like @Trellum ! It is beautiful and you after three days of gloomy weather, I am happy to see it even if it is just through the screen of the computer.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Actually, I'd like to get rid of this Campanula, but I'm afraid my boyfriend's mother wouldn't forgive me if I did this:p I mean, this shade of purple is quite nice, but it just doesn't look good in my white and grey apartment.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I'm with Trellium... purple is my favorite color and I think that is an absolutely beautiful shade. One thing I would do is find a "buddy" plant to plant with it, to add to the color. Like a small white flower of some kind. It would really make the plant pop out. Be careful to get one that can work with the plant and not against it though.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
This sounds like a good idea Toradrake, but I'll have to plant it outside anyway, because Campanulas don't do great in my apartment. I had two of them before and they didn't look nice at all. They stopped blooming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corncob

Latest Threads