"By the prickling of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes"

Reaction score
Country
United States
I had always interpreted that phrase to mean thorns. Thorns always make me think of roses. Roses are so sweet-smelling, and so atheistically appeasing. If you eat them, the vitamin C might be life-sustaining. Yet, many roses also have the thorns. Oftentimes beautiful women, that are inherently evil, are caricatured as a rose. Is a rose a good or evil presence to you?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Some of my roses have thorns, some don't. It doesn't matter to me, I love them all:love: In my opinion roses are the most beautiful, elegant and exquisite plants in the whole world:D

Reaction score
Country
United States
They are beautiful and smell good, but in my humble opinion there are less pretty, but better smelling flowers out there. I think that lilies, especially Easter lilies have a sweeter smell. Lilacs, although technically not a flower, but from a tree, are probably the best smelling flower of all. I am always disappointed when they die. It seems to quick.

Ask a Question