Buying Plants Online

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b/8a
Country
United States
Hello!!:giggle:
I am interested in several indoor plants that I have not been able to find at local greenhouses. Are there any online sites you have experience with that sold good quality plants that were also shipped well?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
When all else fails there's eBay.

I bought this little Palmatum Taylor from eBay in May last year, when the local garden centres had none, what arrived was nothing like the photo, so I complained. They apologised and said they had run out so couldn't replace it, so gave me a full refund. It's grown on quite a bit from this (the photo I e-mailed them).

sick acer.JPG

We bought five bare root David Austin Roses direct in November. They are all doing well.
Several Clematis from Taylors earlier in the year.

Then there's always Thompson and Morgan.
We've bough a lot of plants from them over the years. Most have been fine, any that weren't, I've just, "politely expressed my disappointment,"and got replacements or full refunds, whichever was my choice.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am just getting into buying plants on Ebay, some great results. I do get cross when you get a card with seeds on and you're expecting a plant. The ads can be misleading so best to check!

Ask a Question