Bug Identification help

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi. What are these bugs on my Euonymus shrubs and how can I get rid of them?
IMG_3352.jpeg
IMG_3349.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
Canada
That second picture looks like a ladybug larvae on the right side but I don't see any orange on it. If it is it's probably snacking on the aphids.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
A while back I seen on YouTube how to make ladybug houses for the winter, might be a project for this summer. I know they love my shed come fall lol.
They invade my house in the winter and then disappear. I never get aphids so I guess they go to other gardens as I rarely see one during the spring and summer.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They invade my house in the winter and then disappear. I never get aphids so I guess they go to other gardens as I rarely see one during the spring and summer.
This year I have not seen the first aphid. Really wierd for me. Really haven't seen any other blooms of pests other than flea beetles. Cabbage worms are scarce too. Kinda got me wondering. Maybe I'll go look tomorrow and it will be a solid mat of aphids and be ok with that.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My thumb has been squishing aphids daily for at least a week on my sweet pepper plants - I suppose it is one way of getting a green thumb :rolleyes:

Ask a Question