Broken Pot Gardens

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Look at the broken pot gardens, aren't they beautiful!

c103e3b6bef1ca77084e75cbfd3fec41.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
How fantastic Pat. I'll never be frustrated again when I break pot. In fact I think I'll go break one or two so I can create!!!:confused:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
All those gardens look magical!:love: I love them, I want to make one too. I bet fairies would love to live in a broken pot garden:)

Reaction score
I loved the first, the 4rd and the 4th most. Very beautiful ideas, I used a lot clay pots in the past, I wish I had known about this trend earlier, I actually got rid of all those broken clay pots a long time ago. Which is a shame because they were beautiful :( But do easy to break!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I recently broke a pot which had been in the trash I got it out of the trash when I saw these pictures just so I can use it in some way. Now I am looking for some little things I can put in the pot to make it a fairy garden.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow..people are so creative and these are just pretty to see! What a fantastic idea! I usually just throw them out, but now will have a second thought about this :)

Reaction score
I recently broke a pot which had been in the trash I got it out of the trash when I saw these pictures just so I can use it in some way. Now I am looking for some little things I can put in the pot to make it a fairy garden.

A fairy garden sounds like such a beautiful idea :D Maybe you can set some of the broken pieces as a spiraling stair! That would surely look so lovely, with a nice fairy house on top :) I love it when people build that kind of stairs in their broken pots, so lovely :love:

Ask a Question