Bridgwater - Taunton Canal

Reaction score
My camera is a bit of a battery eater but after I started using lithium batteries they seem to last for ever.It takes 2 double A's and I carry to as a spare.
I recently thought my camera had died but it turned out the batteries were flat because they last so long.:rolleyes:
One of my pet hates is when I leave my SD card in the computer and when I'm out and about take photos which aren't recorded. I wish my camera would have an indicator telling me it's empty of a card.
I think zigs has experienced this earlier this year.:D

I've actually used the rechargeable batteries since I got the camera, and they still don't seem to hold up. Even with new rechargeable ones this has happened. It is 7 years old. I don't know how long they're supposed to last, but I think maybe newer stuff is supposed to wear out?

Ad

Advertisements

zigs

Naughty Cactus Moderator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
You might need more powerful rechargables, in my old camera I used 2100mAh ones, which lasted reasonably well.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question