Botanical Gardens

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Do you have a botanical garden where you live and do you like going to it? We have one around here and I love taking the night time tour around the holidays because it is decked out in Christmas lights. The garden artists will weave thousands of lights together in the shapes of plants, vegetables, and fruits, and they are so amazing to look at.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Do you have a botanical garden where you live and do you like going to it? We have one around here and I love taking the night time tour around the holidays because it is decked out in Christmas lights. The garden artists will weave thousands of lights together in the shapes of plants, vegetables, and fruits, and they are so amazing to look at.
I have the Morton arboretum about 30 minutes away from me. It is amazing and I reccomend anyone coming to the area to visit it.

Reaction score
There is a botanical garden at the university by my house. I've always wanted to go visit, but just haven't gotten around to it. From what I've heard, the botanical gardens are beautiful.It's definitely on my list of things to do. :})

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
We have a beautiful botanical garden here, in Wrocław. I love visiting it and looking at all those gorgeous plants, little ponds, bridges and very old trees. It's an amazing place:love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We have a Conservatory about 45 minutes drive from our house, and it is on an island! We used to go there at night to see the lights and the colors changing fountain, but the Conservatory is closed at night. I don't believe they decorate the inside either.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
There used to be a park called Nayong Pilipino where a collection of native plants and trees were on display. The vast park is sectioned into provinces and each province has a showcase of their vegetation. Unfortunately, that botanical park has given way to the expansion of the Manila International Airport. There was a promise that Nayong Pilipino would be recreated and we are still waiting.

Ask a Question