United States
This kind of says it all:
home-design.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
At the grocery store a few weeks ago a gorgeous young lady and I had a shopping cart wreck. Her lips, her nose, her tongue, her ears, her chin, everything view able was pierced. I was astounded that a beautiful woman like this looked like my overturned fishing tackle box and I told her so. She replied "drop dead old man." I replied that "too bad I can't see your tattoos too". Since it was cold out she was all covered up she replied "how in hell do you know I have tattoos?" I just smiled at her and went my merry way.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Body piercing fans tend to think they are different and arty. To me, it's just damaging what should have been perfect. It's not a statement. Rather, it is an act of vandalism.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Be glad. As an older man, I have learned to appreciate a woman below her ears. Not that those organs are used to appreciate me by any means, but just speaking as a hobbiest.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
:eek::eek::eek::sick::meh::vomit:.........thought I was still asleep and in the middle of the most horrifying nightmare!!!!!!
Does that guy really and truly believe he looks ......good?, handsome? sexy???????

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Too true...(y).....makes me feel queasy.:sick:

Don't know why I hanging out here.........I off to another thread:D:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
I think everything is not so uniquely. Any stick has 2 ends. The same reasons for piercing can be different. This may be due to negative reasons (mental disorder, drugs) , but not always.

In the opposite case, piercing is a statement that a person feels like a free, confident person who puts his ideas about how his body should look, above the opinions of others. People with piercings can be more creative.

I freely communicate with people with piercings or tattoos. Because these external "signs" are not the main factor for successful or unsuccessful communication.
I even think that people who look presentable, in fact, can be more dangerous.

But I live in a big city ... There are few people who will notice piercings or make a remark. Therefore, there are more positive people with piercings here. Probably, if society began to laugh at them, we would get a mutual negative communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question