Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
DSC06851.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Blueberry's put on a great show of color in the fall, mine have color until the first snow.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They're so pretty! I love this deep shade of red. My favorite thing about Fall are the colors. There is nothing more beautiful than yellow, orange and red leaves flying in the air:love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Beautiful red blueberry leaves! Our prime fall colors have passed and now everything is mostly barren.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Those are beautiful and I too love the gorgeous shad of red they present. I have never really taken the time to examine a blueberry bush in the fall. I thought that they just loose their leaves without much of a show. Thanks for sharing this amazing picture.

Reaction score
Wow, I've never grown my own blueberries, so I was completely unaware that they turned a nice red color. They look perfect for the fall season. Interesting to see something turn red when it's so associated with blue. :)

Ask a Question