Blue spruce tree

Reaction score
Country
United States
was wondering if I should move this tree. because of potential foundation problem from roots any help would be appreciated thanks.

Attachments

• 3855F377-08AB-4F04-98A6-D4ED3F88E77E.jpeg
    3855F377-08AB-4F04-98A6-D4ED3F88E77E.jpeg
    318.1 KB · Views: 226
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Beautiful Blue Spruce!

YES! Move it now before it creates a problem with your foundation. I love Blue Spruce...planted one (unknowingly) too close to my front walkway. By the time it was pushing up the walkway, it was too big to move it. I wound up cutting it down, much to my regret.

What zone are you in? Google it and move it when recommended...sooner than later if you want to save the tree and your foundation.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Beautiful Blue Spruce!

YES! Move it now before it creates a problem with your foundation. I love Blue Spruce...planted one (unknowingly) too close to my front walkway. By the time it was pushing up the walkway, it was too big to move it. I wound up cutting it down, much to my regret.

What zone are you in? Google it and move it when recommended...sooner than later if you want to save the tree and your foundation.
Thanks for the response. I was not sure because some are call dwarf blue spruce but I think I’ll move it to the back yard I’m in Michigan better to be safe then sorry

Ask a Question