blue rose

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I have some roses in my garden called' Rhapsody in Blue' but they are actually more purple than blue. They are really pretty and have lots of blooms, but unfortunately they are not very sturdy - heavy rain tears them to shreds!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I love all kind of colors of rose! I don't have a favorite.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Hello Gardenery0034!:)
To be honest, I've never been a big fan of blue flowers. My favorite color is white. I love white roses:love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Barbados
I love roses of all colours, pink, white and purple being my favourites. However, a blue rose can also be lovely. I like to see varying colours of roses in one bunch, but the white has to stand out.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I like most rose colors, the blue rose is a new one to me. The images I saw online were very interesting, I am going to see if we have anything like this available in my area for something different in my garden.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I love all roses. I have always wanted to grow blue roses, but each time I tried they have always come out a deep pink color. I had heard that I needed to add some sort of a chemical to the soil when planting them to get the blue blooms. However, I do not remember what the chemical was and I just decided to be content with the beautiful deep pink blooms.

Ask a Question