Bioadvanced Tree and Shrub use

Reaction score
Country
United States
The directions for this product indicates to use vastly different amounts depending on whether a shrub is "containerized" or not. I have 3 ft tall boxweeds that were planted last fall. I don't know if they came in a container or had wrapped root balls. They would NOT be considered "containerized," since they no longer live in a container, correct?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
The directions for this product indicates to use vastly different amounts depending on whether a shrub is "containerized" or not. I have 3 ft tall boxweeds that were planted last fall. I don't know if they came in a container or had wrapped root balls. They would NOT be considered "containerized," since they no longer live in a container, correct?
What they are referring to is your plant in a container now. It has to do with soil volume and leaching

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, if you planted them out they are no longer "containerized", no matter how they came originally.

Glad you used parenthesis round that horrid word, what's wrong with 'contained'?

Ask a Question