Best fertilizer for potatoes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
found the best manure holding the very best nutrients was from the rabbit manure better the horse or cow, what does the forum say
just going to try grafting or budding the ribes family i know piece grafting a root of a gossbeerry works ,but what about stem grafting or budding ,if you do what tape would you use on a ribes stem .now there is a ribes family of gooseberry with a fuschia bloom with large fruits large roots now i would love to graft or bud this to a black current piece grafting the current to the root of the gooseberry to see if the fruit of the black current is bigger .please start a discussion and keep me in touch now i understand in america they are grafting a ribes to a blackberry rubus family as they both are rosacea family

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
Best fertilizer for my potatoes...home grown cow manure. Average 10 pounds of spuds for every pound of seed potato...some years up to 15 pounds and bad years 6-7 pounds.

Ask a Question