Beautiful..now what the heck is it called? lol

Reaction score
I came across this flower on google...its beautiful but the picture had no description or name for it :( Can some help me find more information on it?
Garden-Flowers-1.jpg

Reaction score
That is a passion flower. The fruit are awesome.. wait to fall before they are ripe. Yummy.

Reaction score
That is so beautifully strange-looking! I would be afraid to touch it, though. It looks like it's signaling a threat or something. Very unique looking flower.

Reaction score
Yep it passion flower and it does have fruit but if the area you live in is not tropical the fruit will not ripen (or at least that is my experience.) We had a vine at one of the places we rented once. Fair warning, it is very invasive!! It took over a complete section of our yard. We had all of these pods of fruit hanging from it and they would die off when it got too cold. The flower is beautiful but after it invades your yard you get aggravated with it. I think I would have felt differently about it if I had managed to eat some of its fruit! LOL

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I remember how surprised I was when I saw Passiflora for the very first time. I had no idea what is it, it looked like an artificial flower to me:p Now I know that they are real, but they still seem very exotic. I find them beautiful!

Ask a Question