Beautiful Landscaping Ideas

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I came across this video while looking for some ideas of how I want my future landscape to look like when I finally am able to build our home. It is a video of images of some amazing landscape designs and I thought you guys might enjoy seeing it. I got a lot of great ideas from watching it. I love the wood boxes that one of the landscapes are using most.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Some of these landscape designs are truly wonderful. I like the wood boxes too. They would look great in my dream garden:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They are gorgeous, but I can tell you honestly that financially I won't be able to afford any of it, nor would my property can accommodate such lavishing and beautifully and amazing designs!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5B
Country
United States
Kevin, thanks for sharing the video, it is the stuff of which dreams are made. It makes me wish I had a bigger canvas of land.

It inspired some ideas for fencing and I really need to find a pair of those elephant fountains for my pond.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Very nice. The picture of the corner garden is something I could do right now in the back. We have a corner that would look very good with that type of treatment.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
They are indeed beautiful. One should however keep the maintenance factor in mind as creating a landscape is not as difficult as maintaining it. Just a thought.

Ask a Question