Bear south west

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, I live in the south west of England, where it's raining yet again.
I'm not really what you would call a gardener, I prefer a meadow with trees and wild flowers to a cultivated bowling green lawn and roses.
I've been growing carrots, parsnips and tomatoes for about five years now, I have a few fruit trees, nothing special but I like them.
I can't really help with gardening questions as I don't know very much about it (hoping to learn), but if you need help with solar energy or diesel engines I'm happy to help.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Bear, welcome to the forum, and don't worry--you'll fit right in. We have gardeners at all skill levels, and we are all still learning. I admit, anything mechanical is magic to me. I don't understand machines, and would be plowing behind a pair of mules if my husband would permit it.
Go ahead and ask questions, answer with ideas and suggestions when you can, and jump right in!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum :)

I used to live in Somerset/Dorset :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Hello! I am across the ocean from you and would love to learn about using solar panels around the garden to charge battery powered pumps and lighting.

Ask a Question