Aztec??????? Help with ID

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone. Haven't been on this forum for a while. I was then Pipgirl from Massachusetts. I have a request I hope you can help me with. I've been rescuing plants from the sale rack at Lowes. Can anyone name this plant? From what I can tell it may be Aztec Grass ? Thank you in advance for any help you can offer. The African Violet in my profile was also once a rescued plant. It grew nicely. Thx

Attachments

• IMG_0674.JPG
    IMG_0674.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 223
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Violett (Piggirl) I think its Dracena Magenta Cane Plant Although Could be wrong:) Good thing about this site There is always someone that can positively Id Most plants(y) If I'm correct I beleave one of the only ways to Kill them is over watering So best not to leave it sitting in water

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi Violett (Piggirl) I think its Dracena Magenta Cane Plant Although Could be wrong:) Good thing about this site There is always someone that can positively Id Most plants(y) If I'm correct I beleave one of the only ways to Kill them is over watering So best not to leave it sitting in water
Hi Daren. Thanks, it may be a Dracena. My former name was Pipgirl -- as in pips of plants - lol. I've taken the liberty of giving it a haircut and removing all the yellowing wilted leaves. It now sports a punk look and seems to be adapting. I also bathed the fronds in a bit of milk. I also picked up some donkey tail that day. Succulents are new to me - have to force myself not to water them (I split the pot into 2). Is it true that sansservia is actually a succulent too?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Haha Sorry Violetts When P starts to look like g I must need to stop and turn the screen round the right way I could end up getting a slap:LOL: Pip;) ...Donkey Tail that is a nice plant A Sedum They make a great indoor hanging basket plant Given good light & little water Your other Question about sansservia are they a Succulant?...... Well Most are although some Could be classed as Semi Tropical But they all can Survive on neglect, :)I mean little water

Ask a Question