Avocado tree - crackling leaves - any idea?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I'm having young Hass Avocado tree. It has now 5 months, everything was fine, but last week i put in soil in pot. I put recommended pot soil with mixed sand, stones for good drainage, some organic mulch on top, pH 7.7. Its in standing all the time in partly sunny place. Leaves was green, healthy, but suddenly start cracking and breaking, but still being green. Anybody can help, please? I took out back to water from pot :( whats happened to my plant? Thank you for any answers and help
IMG_20180505_205325.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
You may not have it deep enough in the soil. Remove the skewers and push the pit down solid in the soil. Keep it moist but not wet for a couple of weeks and let’s see how it is doing?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for your answer. Skewers was removed i got scared before any answers here so i did put them back and transfered plant back into jar with water from soil. In 3 days i will try put it back in peat free soil with coconut and perlite. I will try your advice and hopefully its gonna help.

Ask a Question