Avocado, pineapple, citrus, & papaya growing in Zone 6 UPDATE (VIDEO)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Amazing! I've always wanted to have an avocado tree, since I come from a place where it's common to see avocado trees in a lot people's yards :) You have so many little tropical trees! Do you think the avocados will bear any fruit in the future? I'd love to see that!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you for posting this video, it's very interesting!:) Your beautiful tropical trees grow very fast and healthy, you're clearly taking a good care of them:)

Reaction score
Amazing! I've always wanted to have an avocado tree, since I come from a place where it's common to see avocado trees in a lot people's yards :) You have so many little tropical trees! Do you think the avocados will bear any fruit in the future? I'd love to see that!
No I don't assume that I'll have any fruits on the trees. I'm only saving them and keeping them in containers (inside during the winter) because they grew up over the summer. It's nice to have big trees as house plants cleaning the air of toxins and releasing oxygen. I have lots of tropical plants inside the house besides the fruit plants. I have a vision to bring the jungle inside my house. ;)

Reaction score
No I don't assume that I'll have any fruits on the trees. I'm only saving them and keeping them in containers (inside during the winter) because they grew up over the summer. It's nice to have big trees as house plants cleaning the air of toxins and releasing oxygen. I have lots of tropical plants inside the house besides the fruit plants. I have a vision to bring the jungle inside my house. ;)

Ahhhh, I see :) That sounds like a really interesting project :D I love the idea of bringing the jungle into your own home ;) Sounds like a really awesome idea. I've also been thinking of adding more houseplants to my future house for the same reason: purify the air. I was checking out an article on the topic the other day, about the best plants to purify the air of a home. I'll definitely give those a try.

Reaction score
Ahhhh, I see :) That sounds like a really interesting project :D I love the idea of bringing the jungle into your own home ;) Sounds like a really awesome idea. I've also been thinking of adding more houseplants to my future house for the same reason: purify the air. I was checking out an article on the topic the other day, about the best plants to purify the air of a home. I'll definitely give those a try.
i actually have a post on that subject, which gives you some detailed information on which plants to grow:
Transform your home into a Rainforest Jungle (& list of tropical plants to grow indoors) and What low maintenance tropical houseplants to grow (VIDEO).

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Wow wonderful plants you got there and it is amazing that you have a lot of tropical fruit trees too in your farm. Do you have mangoes and some other fruit trees aside from these? Are you using organic fertilizers in your plantings? Any tips from you that you may share to us who would like to plant these as well? Where do you get those seedlings in trying to grow those plants? Do you get them in established nurseries or stores? Thanks and more power to all of us.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Your tropical fruit trees are wonderful and you are gifted with those hands that take good care of the plants that are one of our wonders of nature. How I wish that we can grow also an Avocado tree in our backyard but we only had two Papaya trees at our backyard that always bears fruit which is already a blessing for us because we will not buy anymore and anytime we want we can eat this fruit..

Ask a Question