Astro turf

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was talking with a guy at the co op the other day and he was talking about getting astro turf. I didnt realize people still did that. I wouldn't do it. My yard is a lot more than something to look at.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I was talking with a guy at the co op the other day and he was talking about getting astro turf. I didnt realize people still did that. I wouldn't do it. My yard is a lot more than something to look at.
Yeah, but with Astro Turf you don't have to mow near as often, its fertilizer requirements are minimal and it is very drought tolerant:)

Reaction score
Country
United States
I can definitely see the use for it out west. It would be nice, in their situation, to be able to look outside and see a beautiful lawn

Reaction score
Country
United States
We just recently moved, and we considered astro turf for a portion of the back yard, only for the dogs when they go potty. However, we soon realized that didn't seem like a cost effective method. Not to mention, the smell that would probably come from that area of the back yard. Besides I like looking outside in the backyard not seeing something bright green and fake. :)

Ask a Question