Artistic Iron working

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Wow some Cool stuff I want the Crocodile, A black Rhino & that motorbike & half a dozen gorillas please if your passing ;)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Just about a mile from us is the British Ironworks. It is a place where craftpersons make all sorts of sculptures etc, from iron. Uri Geller had his huge Gorilla made from spoons created here.Take a walk.
http://www.ideasforgardens.net/palustris/British_Ironworks/
Absolutely incredible. If i had to choose i think it would be the black arched gazebo for my garden but all very impressive. The jumping impalas would look amazing in an English property. Thanks for sharing Owdboggy.:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
I love the idea of having sculptures made from things that would otherwise end up at rubbish dumps - using old metals and things such as spoons is so clever! The sculptures really do look fantastic!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Fantastic stuff (y) I love the one of the Impala leaping over the fence!

Reaction score
Simply magnificent, gotta admire the detail on those iron beasts! Beautiful indeed, whoever did this is a real artist that even Da Vinci would envy, no kidding; the detail is outstanding.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I love all the gazebos and the animals! Just simply amazing work!

Ask a Question