Artificial lawn

Reaction score
I have given up on my lawn. More brown than green and have been informed that it is probably through a mass of old dead tree roots running through it.
Hoping to do it myself as it is 30' by 50' and at the end of a long path, so slicing off the old lawn and barrowing it away would be pushing my limits ( 75 ).
My late wife was the gardener so my knowledge is very limited. If I was to kill off the old lawn, would I be able to rake out the old dead grass prior to sanding etc. or would I still have to slice it off and barrow it away?
Many thanks
Keith

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic Of
Well, If I were you I would think about it twice because as you might know, growing lawn is really complicated and planting new one in the future will be even more complicated for you, you should just leave it there and keep watering it to see what happens, if you see it's definitely not working at all then just barrow it away, that's my opinion though.

Ask a Question