Art show

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
My daughter just had a piece of her work chosen for an art show in Boston City Hall. The show is in celebration of International Womens Day this Sunday. The sad thing is that she will be unable to attend the opening because she has to work. She works for the Boston Center for the Arts. It's kind of ironic that they will not let her have the afternoon to go to the opening.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
Though your daughter cannot be at the opening, her art work will happily be on display. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I would love to go BUT given the current scare of the Corona virus we will be staying home. Both my husband and I are seniors and my husband is immune compromised. We really aren't going very many places unless we have to (doctors, grocery shopping and the like). May be over reaction, but I would rather be a little inconvenienced than dead. I will see Ceras' piece another time.

Ask a Question