Arranged camellia poted plant for support..

Reaction score
Country
Malta
Hello pls can you tell me if i did it ok this camelia plant ..i put bamboo sticks with ties for support becauce branches where falling out with weight of flowers..photo here attached..wha
20210404_175659.jpg
t you think?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
It'll be fine

On another thread I mentioned the little Acer Palmatum Taylor we got last year, how the branches were all growing to one side and several crossing. I tied branches to six different bamboo canes with which I surrounded it. I took took the canes away today and the branches have adopted their new positions.

You'll need to leave the supports for at least six months. You need growth to get it to conform.

Reaction score
Country
Malta
sean regan thank you loads!! may i tell you pls when i can fertilize with liquid flant food? i just repotted when i brought tem home and only 2 months are here with me never fertilized! just bought proper acid compost for them from garden nurseries and repotted them..i dont want to burn them since the compost stated it already have fertilizer in it..any help pls??

Ask a Question