Aqualibrium Garden for organic vegetables?

Reaction score
Hey everyone, first time poster here. I saw this on the internet the other day and ive been thinking of trying it ever since. Has anyone ever tried it?? It looks pretty affordable and its easy to take care of. I can't really think of a bad reason to try it. Has anyone ever tried this aquaponics stuff? This garden looks pretty interesting, check out the video and let me know what you think! Thanks everyone!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1414985420/the-aqualibrium-garden-the-future-of-food

Reaction score
Wow, to be honest this is the first time I ever hear about them, but it looks like a really interesting concept. It actually looks like an extremely unique and visually appealing idea (if done right), specially if you like keep fish as a hobby (I do). But I'm guessing it's really expensive, isn't it? It can be used as a nice and original piece of decoration ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
If it's expensive, I wouldn't buy it, because I'm happy with my garden and my flowerpots. They fulfill my needs, I don't need anything else. But I admit that this aquaponics stuff seems interesting. Also, I find it quite pretty.

Ask a Question