Anyone know what this is?!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm having trouble figuring out what this is. I didn't take a clipping off of it and it's about two hours away from me now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 376
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I also believe it is Alyssum and I have seen these beautiful little flowers around here. It also comes in different colors, pink and purple and would make beautiful border too.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
I also agree that it's either alyssum or candytuft. I'm more inclined to think it's candytuft because of the more compact form of the individual flowers, but it's difficult to tell from that shot. Either way, it's a nice plant, easy to grow and some of each variety have a good scent.

They are both from the same family - Brassicaceae.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Greetings, welcome to the Forums.

This is Sweet-alyssum (Lobularia maritima, formerly Alyssum maritimum), in the Mustard Family (Brassicaceae), native to southern Europe and northern Africa. It is a popular annual, bedding plant, with fragrant flowers available in shades of white, pink, and purple.

Ask a Question