Any point in saving this avocado tree?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have had a baby avocado tree that has suffered from too much water and heat due to very strange weather patterns this year (In Georgia). I’ve replanted it about two times to try and remove it from contaminated soil but it’s leaves have continued to fall off. It now has no leaves and is literally just a green trunk (absolutely no branches) that is starting to turn brown at the top. I don’t think it is possible to revive but if anyone has a last ditch effort I may as well give it a shot.

Attachments

• EB6E6582-4F07-47BE-B2E1-72D172C8FA70.jpeg
    EB6E6582-4F07-47BE-B2E1-72D172C8FA70.jpeg
    299.4 KB · Views: 365
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I have had a baby avocado tree that has suffered from too much water and heat due to very strange weather patterns this year (In Georgia). I’ve replanted it about two times to try and remove it from contaminated soil but it’s leaves have continued to fall off. It now has no leaves and is literally just a green trunk (absolutely no branches) that is starting to turn brown at the top. I don’t think it is possible to revive but if anyone has a last ditch effort I may as well give it a shot.
No. The only thing you could try would be SuperThrive but I think its too far gone for even that. Get another one and start over.

Ask a Question