Amazing indoor gardens

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
I'm on vacation in Singapore right now - and I went to the coolest place yesterday! It's called Gardens By the Bay and it's a couple of indoor enclosures with spectacular displays.

I only have my phone with me right now and not my laptop, but I'll have to upload some pictures for you all to see. I was blown away with how amazing it was!

Have you got any incredible indoor gardens where you live?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
image.jpg

This is the cloud forest area - there's a big walkway that you can go up and circle around! Just one view of it - there was even an indoor waterfall and all!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, it looks absolutely amazing!!!:love: I want to live in a giant house and have an indoor garden like this just for myself:D It would be a dream come true.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow, that is incredible. I don't think I've seen any indoor gardens where I live- there are some botanical gardens at the local zoos, but they aren't as impressive as that! The walkway to walk around from above and see the entire garden is really cool, I've never seen any like that before around here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Wow, that is incredible. I don't think I've seen any indoor gardens where I live- there are some botanical gardens at the local zoos, but they aren't as impressive as that! The walkway to walk around from above and see the entire garden is really cool, I've never seen any like that before around here.

It was definitely the coolest indoor display I'd ever seen! I'd only really ever seen smaller indoor greenhouses - nothing on the magnitude that this place was! The walkway was amazing to get some views of the growth!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
image.jpg

How cute is this retro inspired flower display they had there too?!

Reaction score
Country
United States
How do they get these to grow in such a lush way? I would love to know what they do to get such wonderful resulrs. I would love to create a small one to enjoy.

Ask a Question