Am I the youngest??

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I often wonder if the world will survive or is it just me getting old or has knowledge completely eluded the young.

Chuck when we start to age we become part of history, we know more about things that lots people don't care about, but there are things young people want to know but can't understand,like how did we live with out cell phones or video games. Its our time to teach them about gardening and a when you didn't spend your time in front of a computer. I guess I'm older than I think or feel :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10b
Country
United States
You're a young spring chicken. I'll be 70 in Sept.

If she's a spring chicken, what am I? D:

I really hope this thread doesn't cause anyone to have an existential crisis! You're all beautiful and I love each of you guys, even if you're much older than me. And I'll be more than glad to listen to what you have to say about young people. I promise. *gazes at a bird and loses train of thought*

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I'm 53
oldpyp-gif.14913

Been growing veg since I was 7, still mess it up :D
Um... what do you mean, still?
dubious.gif

:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
Mmmm Trying to remember.......Wrote it down somewhere .............46 I thinko_O............I need to slow down. why does that second hand move so fast?.. I used to play football in the garden with all me mates Now it's me and the dog & he is better at !......I don't mind that but I do wish he would listen when I tell him to stay of the flowers:cry:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Our local RSL ( Return Soldiers League) has a blues night once a month in conjunction with the local radio station MDR ( they actually have listeners streaming from the USA). I put on my dancing shoes and when I walk in the door the years disappear ;) aided with a couple of wines i must truthfully add:p. I'm reminded however the next morning:cool:, like just now, just a little stiff but nothing a cuppa and a look at the newspaper wont fix.:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I loved my mom's home made vegetable soup and green beans. Lol I ate all the green beans when I was 5 or 6. Now I can be stuffed and eat green beans or sugar snap peas as a dessert.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corncob

Latest Threads