Alpine Garden Society Shows 2015

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
We go to as many Alpine Garden Society shows as we can. These are the ones from this year. Taken a while to get them sorted out as we were waiting for a new version of the Ideas Genie program.

Thanks for sharing the photos :) The flowers are all so exquisite, they almost don't look real!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
I agree with Becky - some of those flowers are just incredible! I'd say my favorite from the pictures was the Dionysia Aretioides because it just looks so bright and cheery - just what I needed to see at this time of year when a lot of other flowers seem to be suffering!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
All the Dionysias are incredibly difficult to grow. You need to be a real expert to keep them alive even, never mind flower like that. I have failed utterly with them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They are all so gorgeous! Love the idea of these flowers in containers like that..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They're absolutely beautiful, I think I'm falling in love with Alpine plants. I can't pick one favorite, I like them all very much:)

Ask a Question