Aloe Vera and Moringa for hair, scalp and skin

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I've always had some problems with having fine hair, hair fall and dry scalp. I wanted to have a thicker growth of locks. At the same time, since I have oily skin and the hot weather drenches my head with sweat, I was prone to dandruff.

The elders recommended that instead of always using commercial shampoo, I could cut up aloe vera stalks and rub the gel on my scalp, leave it on for an hour and rinse with room temperature or lukewarm water from boiled moringa oleifera leaves.
Yes I know, it sounds a lot of work but the idea that I'll be putting something natural and organic to my hair sounded better to me. I did this for a couple of weeks and the dandruff just ceased. Also when I went to a salon, the stylist have noticed the new growths of hair. My hair is a bit thicker than it used to and dandruff hasn't plagued me for months now. The aloe and moringa is a powerful combination.

These herbs practically grow in every yard in the provinces of the Philippines that I didn't even have to buy them from nurseries. A good neighbors gave me a small plant to care for plus she and some family friends would let me have one aloe stalk per week that I could use. My aloe plant had since grown and I would pluck a stalk every week to use.

My aloe vera has dried at the tips due to extreme heat but still contain a lot of gel for my scalp.

*Aloe vera photo is my own
*Moringa photo is from moringafarms.com

Attachments

• 13180809_991750624271647_737954722_n.jpg
    13180809_991750624271647_737954722_n.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 569
  • 27370068_ml.jpg
    27370068_ml.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 658
Reaction score
In my home country we had a small garden and my mother had many Aloe Vera plants. Ever since she had been using this plant for her hair and skin beauty regimen. She always put the fresh gel of the this herbal plant on her hair and face a few hours before taking a bath. No wonder at her age now she still had thick and black hair and she looks younger at her age. Like what you had said it requires a lot of patience to have better results but it is worth waiting for if you will see its great benefits.

Ask a Question