Aerogarden

Reaction score
Has anyone else here used an Aerogarden (or any other aeroponic/hydroponic setup) to grow plants indoors?

My mom bought me an Aerogarden for my birthday last year, and since then I've used it to grow a variety of herbs, cherry tomatoes, mini jalapeno peppers, and currently I've got a strawberry plant producing a fair bit of fruit in it! It's a lot of fun to wake up every morning and see how much my plants have changed since the day before, since everything seems to grow incredibly fast compared to regular soil. I can post some pictures if anyone is interested. :)

Reaction score
It would be great if you can post some photos. I haven't bought an Aerogarden because I wasn't sure if they worked. I'm automatically suspicious of every infomercial product I see because a lot of them don't work.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I haven't heard about Aerogardens before, I guess they aren't too popular in my country. I love when plants grow quickly so I really like the idea.
I found a picture of a nice - and very big - Aerogarden:

herbs3wks.jpg

Ask a Question