Advice please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a garden that has stones laid and a small fence all around, I am getting a small greenhouse on Tuesday and would like advice on where to place it for best protection from wind, there is only one tree and that is in my neighbours garden against the fence and I have not lived there long enough for my trees to be large enough to protect it. Any advice appreciated, thank you.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Are you concerned about the greenhouse blowing away? I'm not sure I fully understand your question. Do you have any pictures? How small is the greenhouse and how high are the winds?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I made a brick base and then put a layer of sand and cement on top of it which I embedded the steel base of the greenhouse into. There have been some strong winds, but they have been more of a problem for my larger old greenhouse. When it comes to wind small is beautiful, like the man says think about the light first.

Ask a Question