Advice please.

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Hi all from a newbie. Some advice about crouton for indoor. I'm considering trying a couple of croutons indoors. Reasonable light but NO direct sunlight. Plenty of airflow. I understand they will fade without sunlight. I've thought about buying 4 & rotating 2 inside-outside week about ???? Is this a good idea ? Or maybe every 2 week rotation ? Also understand misting at least once a week is a good idea ? Would appreciate any ideas or suggestions. Thanks in advance..... Mal.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums @AussieMal :)

In that situation my advice would be to grow indoor plants that actually like the situation you have for them, otherwise you are spending your money on probable problems before you even start - why give yourself that headache.
You would have a better chance of success with a Sansevieria (mother in law's tongue)
1627635119087.png
or maybe a Peace lily
1627635204546.png
Those would be happy as long as they have some light, and wouldn't like too much direct sun anyway.

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Welcome to the forums @AussieMal :)

In that situation my advice would be to grow indoor plants that actually like the situation you have for them, otherwise you are spending your money on probable problems before you even start - why give yourself that headache.
You would have a better chance of success with a Sansevieria (mother in law's tongue) View attachment 83867 or maybe a Peace lily View attachment 83868 Those would be happy as long as they have some light, and wouldn't like too much direct sun anyway.

Ask a Question