JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Since the beginning of 2020, I've been taking a photo of my pond from the same angle all year. I put them all together for this slideshow. You can see how my pond and surrounding garden changes throughout the year. It's always surprising to me how much it fills in. I never realize how dramatic the change is until I look at my photos.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Since the beginning of 2020, I've been taking a photo of my pond from the same angle all year. I put them all together for this slideshow. You can see how my pond and surrounding garden changes throughout the year. It's always surprising to me how much it fills in. I never realize how dramatic the change is until I look at my photos.

Well impressed!

Our3000 gallon koi pool we had for thirty-three years, until last year went from this.

P1010640.JPG

To this, in less than a week

P1040104.JPG

Ten years ago this week it looked like this.

P1020590.JPG

This morning it's less of a worry like this.

P1040747.JPG

the lawnsman

lawn and garden super freak
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States

cool stuff!

sometimes I feel like the seasons really move that fast.

Ask a Question