A vegetable growing cheat sheet

Reaction score
I found this extremely detailed and pretty looking ''cheat sheet'' to grow veggies just the other day, not sure if it will be useful to me when I move to The Netherlands, but I thought I'd share it here. Maybe someone here finds it very useful :D Loved the graphs! They are so pretty!

6e812dc5bb0ae6b879f4cd8c86b42b75.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Whoo hoo..a fantastic chart, @Trellum ! There is something for every kind of gardener on this chart. What a treasure! The patio portion of this chart is for me since I don't have a lot of ground to plant much of anything except for few flowers.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
This is all in one place kind of information - great and useful (y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love this cheat sheet!!!:D It's very informative and really, really cute. I learned a few new things about vegetables, thank you:)

Reaction score
Whoo hoo..a fantastic chart, @Trellum ! There is something for every kind of gardener on this chart. What a treasure! The patio portion of this chart is for me since I don't have a lot of ground to plant much of anything except for few flowers.

I'm glad you found it useful :) I really liked this one as well, I think it's one of the most detailed planting charts I have ever seen so far :) Hopefully it will help someone here :D

Reaction score
I like the chart. Now we have to ask rhat growing leeks in a pot works out fantastically.

I'm glad you found it useful :) =D

I love this cheat sheet!!!:D It's very informative and really, really cute. I learned a few new things about vegetables, thank you:)

Yeah, i like the fact it's so detailed and has some really nice graphics, I think information is processed under those circumstances much much better. Way better than read really long blocks of text, lol.

This is all in one place kind of information - great and useful (y)

Glad you liked it =D

Ask a Question